This generator comes standard with a wheel kit for easy use. It also has the option of electric start for further convenience. Thanks to the Honda OHV commercial grade engine, this generator can produce a maximum of 5000 watts of power and features automatic voltage regulator, auto idle, automatic choke and fuel cut solenoid for operation with the optional remote start kit. In addition this generator has an full frame for protection and 120/240V operation.
The voltage selection switch allows for total generator output to be available through each of the 120 volt outlet for powering electric motors with large starting requirements (Output is limited to the rating of each receptacle). This model is ideal for emergency home power when a 1 Hp deep well pump is present.
- Honda Overhead Valve Engine
- Oil Alert
- Electronic Ignition
- Simultaneous AC/DC use
- Circuit Breakers
- Fuel Meter
- 2-Wheel Kit Standard
- Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Full Tubing Frame for Protection and Easy Transport
- USDA-Qualified Spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Automatic Idle
- 120/240V Selector Switch
- 2 Year Residential Warranty
- 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Engine: 11 HP, Single Cylinder, Overhead Valve, Air Cooled
- Displacement: 337 cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 5000W max. (41.7/20.8A) 4500W rated (37.5/18.8A)
- Receptacles: 2-20A 125V Duplex NEMA Plug Number: 5-20P
30A 125V Locking Plug NEMA Plug Number: L5-30P
30A 125/250V Locking Plug NEMA Plug Number: L14-30P
- DC Output: 12V, 100W, (8.3A)
- Starting System: Recoil, electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 gallons
- Run Time on One Tankful: 8.3 hrs. @ rated load
11.9 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.98" x 27.2" x 29.2"
- Noise Level: 72 dB @ rated load
- Dry Weight: 223 lbs.