Smith-Root Streambank Generator Powered Pulsator (GPP) electrofishers are unsurpassed in quality and performance. Our years of experience in manufacturing electrofishers has helped us to produce the most complete line of generator powered electrofishers ever offered. Ranging from 1.5 to 9kW, Smith-Root manufactures electrofishers to handle all fresh or brackish water conductivities.
All Streambank GPP Electrofisher Systems include a custom-wound Kohler generator designed to supply the optimum voltages for electrofishing, and eliminate bulky and hot power transformers. All generators are mounted on durable vibration dampers and come with a spark-arresting muffler, carry protection frame and gas tank.
2.5 GPP Electrofisher
The 2.5 GPP Electrofisher has sufficient power capabilities for low to medium conductivity water. It will also work in high conductivity water using smaller electrodes and a reduced capture area. Variable voltage pulsed AC and DC output modes are standard. Five pulse settings and a percent-of-range selector shape your waveform. Includes recoil start custom-wound Kohler generator.
- 2.5 GPP control box
- Custom-wound Kohler generator
- 15 ft anode/cathode cable
- Single foot switch with 15ft. cables
- Instruction manual
- Conductivity: 10 - 1,750 µS/cm
- Rated Output Power: 2,500W
- Rated Output Max. Current: 8A
- 12VAC Auxiliary Power: 500W 42A
- Output Pulse Modes: Pulsed AC & DC
- DC Output Peak: 0 - 500V low, 0 - 1000V high
- AC Output RMS: 0 - 350V low, 0 - 700V high
- Output Pulse Frequency: 7.5, 15, 30, 60 & 120Hz
- Output Current Metering: AC & DC 0 - 8A
- High Voltage Output Indicator: Panel lamp & audio tone
- Output and Safety Control: Foot switch & panel switch
- Seconds Timer Display: 0 - 999999 LCD
- Cooling Method: Convection
- Output Connectors: CPC with 15 in. cable
- Pulsator Weight: 13 pounds
- Pulsator Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 in. x 7.25 in. x 11.5 in.
- Generator Engine Size: 7 HP
- Generator Dry Weight: 100 lb.
- Generator Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5 in. x 16 in. x 17 in.
- Generator Fuel Tank: 1 gal. Engine Mounted
For more information, please visit this product's webpage