The 1.5KVA is an economically priced, medium powered electrofisher for use with your own generator. It is designed to handle moderately soft to relatively hard waters. Its light weight and small size make it ideal for shore-side operations.
This model outputs 1.7 kW and can be powered by any 120 volt AC generator rated at 2000W or greater.
Voltage selection is by a heavy-duty rotary switch in 25 and 50 volt steps. Input and output circuit protection is by circuit breakers.
The cabinet is constructed of aluminum with a reinforced base and an integrated cord wrap.
- Electrofisher control box
- 15ft. Anode cable
- Foot switch
- 15ft. Cathode cable
- Instruction manual
- Conductivity: 20 - 1,500 µS/cm3
- Rated Output Power: 1,700W
- Output Pulse Modes: Pulsed AC & DC
- DC Output Peak: 0 - 560V
- AC Output RMS: 0 - 400V
- Output Frequency, AC: 60Hz AC
- Output Frequency, DC: 120 PPS
- Output Current Metering: AC & DC 0 - 10A
- High Voltage Output Indicator: Panel lamp & audio tone
- Output and Safety Control: Foot switch & panel switch
- Seconds Timer Display: 0 - 999999 LCD
- Cooling Method: Convection
- Output Connectors: MS Circular with 15" cable
- Input Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Pulsator Weight: 39 lbs.
- Pulsator Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.75" x 8.75" x 10.5"
- Generator Requirements: 1800W 60Hz 120VAC
For more information, please visit this product's webpage