The Variable Voltage Pulsator Electrofisher Model VVP-15B is a Smith-Root electrofisher that is based on the electrical output waveforms of the Coffelt VVP-15 and MK-22 units. Great care has been taken to improve upon the original designs of the VVP-15 and MK-22. This updated electrofisher provides almost identical control features and metering to allow consistency with previous samplings. Higher efficiency is an added benefit of our generation B, allowing increased samples with less wear and tear on equipment. Input and output connectors remain the same as the original Coffelt design to aid in integration into existing boat and shore systems.
Meters are used to monitor input and output voltage and output current. Crystal controlled time bases are used to insure accuracy of selected output pulse frequencies, duty cycles and the output seconds timer.
Red and green panel lamp show power output status. An automatic electronic circuit breaker will disconnect the output when the unit is overloaded, and automatically reset after a time delay. A toggle switch type circuit breaker provides input protection.
The VVP-15B requires a 5000 watt generator to reach full rated output. Generators with less output can be used but will not achieve full output potential.
- Honda EM5000S
- Honda EG5000
- Honda EM3800S
- Honda EG3500
- VVP-15B Electrofisher
- Foot Switch
- Output Electrode Cable
- Input Power Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Conductivity: 50 - 4,000 ÁS/cm3
- Input Voltage: 240VAC 60Hz Single Phase with Isolated Neutral
- Output Voltages: Constant DC: 0 - 600V
Pulsed DC: 0 - 600V Rectangular Pulse 5 to 120 PPS at 10% to 80% Duty Cycle
CPS 3 Pulse: 0 - 600V Burst of 3 Pulses at 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 & 120 Per Second
CPS 6 Pulse: 0 - 600V Burst of 6 Pulses at 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 & 120 Per Second
AC: 0 - 240V 60Hz
- Output Power: 10,000W Peak 4,500W Average
- Rated Output Max. Current: 20A DC, 23A AC
- Output Pulse Modes: AC, DC, Rect. Wave DC, Rect. Wave Burst DC
- DC Output Peak: 0 - 600V
- AC Output RMS: 0 - 240V
- Output Pulse Frequency: Incremented 5 - 120Hz
- Input Voltage: 240VAC Floating Neutral
- Output Current Metering: AC & DC 0 - 25A
- Output Indicator: Red and green panel lamp show power output status
- Output and Safety Control: Supplied with remote safety switch, which controls solid-state output switches and an output relay, which opens the output circuit.
- Seconds Timer Display: 0 - 999,999 LCD
- Cooling Method: Fan Cooled
- Pulsator Weight: 28 lbs.
- Pulsator Dimensions (L x W x H): 18" x 11" x 11.125"
- Generator Requirements: 5000W to reach maximum rated output. Generators of a lower power rating can be used, however maximum output power will be limited. Generator must have unbonded neutral. Standard plug twist lock 4-pin plug designed for 220V 30A, NEMA # L14-30P.
- Output Connectors: MS Circular
For more information, please visit this product's webpage