The Type VI-A is a heavy-duty 5kW electrofisher for use with your own generator. It is designed for use in large bodies of water or in low to medium-high conductivity waters.
Ths model can be powered by any 120 or 240 volt AC generator, and features transformer isolation for safety.
Input circuit protection is by magnetic-hydraulic circuit breaker, and the output circuit protection is by a fast-acting fuse.
The AC output is a sine wave, and the DC output is fast rise, slow decay.
This electrofisher is supplied with a Foot and Hand Switch. For safety both switches must be operated simultaneously to provide output.
The Type VI-A is housed in a rugged splash-proof aluminum case with a see-through top for closed-lid operation. Carrying handles are provided on both ends.
- Honda EG5000
- Honda EM5000S
- Type VI-A Electrofisher
- Foot and hand switch with 15ft. cable
- Output cable
- Input cable
- Instruction manual
- Conductivity: 10 - 1,000 µS/cm3
- Rated Output Power: 5,000W, AC & DC
- Rated Output Max. Current: 10A
- Output Pulse Modes: Pulsed AC & DC
- DC Output Peak: 0 - 1,000V in 167V steps
- AC Output RMS: 0 - 707V in 117V steps
- Output Frequency, AC: 60Hz
- Output Frequency, DC: 60 or 120 PPS
- Output Current Metering: AC & DC 0 - 10A
- High Voltage Output Indicator: Panel lamp & audio tone
- Output and Safety Control: Foot switch & panel switch
- Seconds Timer Display: 0 - 999,999 LCD
- Cooling Method: Fan Cooled
- Output Connectors: MS Circular with 15" cable
- Input Voltage: 120 or 240VAC 60Hz
- Pulsator Weight: 75 lbs.
- Pulsator Dimensions (L x W x H): 20" x 10.5" x 15.5"
For more information, please visit this product's webpage